Re: [opensuse-factory] zypper dup disk space requirement
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 12:06:15 +0100
Richard Brown wrote:
On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 at 11:21, Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which of course raises the question why I have to use df or fdisk to get the
size of the device and do the computation myself :o

( ;^> Yes I know, file a bug report....)

Or, use `btrfs filesystem usage /` like I told you...

Ah, now!

Your first recommendation had been 'btrfs fi df', not 'us', that is why I used
it. You should rather advertize only the later, and forget about the 'df', as
it doesn't really give the information that people using the 'normal' df are
looking for....