Re: [opensuse-factory] zypper dup disk space requirement
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 10:57:20 +0100
Carlos E. R. wrote:

The btrfs size report tool paints a worse picture than df:

Data, single: total=60.43GiB, used=59.82GiB

There is no space on the disk at all - if I read that correctly, which
perhaps I don't, because I don't understand that command and btrfs.

I think this is the difference between real data amount and occupied sectors
times sector size. The partition itself is 68GB....
The difference between btrfs data use (60.4) and df
partition use (61) is likely metadata and rounding...