Citeren Raphael Lydia Bertoche <bertocheraphael@xxxxxxxxx>:

Michal S, I don't see disabling a feature that's been available for a
long time as "not removing support for it" unless you did something as
easy to unlock as what browsers do to prevent you from accessing sites
with old certificates, that doesn't stop normal users from consciously
overriding it. If it's disabled for most people, then for most people
support is not present anymore. I'm sorry we disagree in that. Also
the thread says "disable by default" and not "disable optionally" or
something that doesn't break mounting as root. When I tried it just
failed.

As far as I know we're still talking about a *proposal* here and it has not landed in Tumbleweed yet. Or did it? I can find no references to blacklisting f2fs anywhere on my systems, so whatever caused you to not being able to mount f2fs might be unrelated to this.