Hi Simon- as far as I'm aware I am not making assumptions, merely
communicating my observations. It appears that the (open)SUSE
community/corporation lacks any process to escalate such risks,
suggestions, and/or recommendations upstream. As such, this simply is
not the distribution for me to use for any use case in any domain.

Best, Jim