Re: [opensuse-factory] zypper dup disk space requirement
On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 at 16:06, Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For this issue it is sufficient and needed, as it refers to the total amount
available on the partition.

The issue is 'make snapshot, replace all packages = twice the space' is
independent of any tool/program used to measure it.

There is a different of multiple GB between the space used on
every-single-one of my btrfs systems (and I have a lot) when looking
at `df -h` compared to `btrfs fi X`

On every single one of my systems, that difference is enough to come
to a different conclusion regarding the needs of my systems than the
one you pose in your original post

But, I can't even consider whether your proposition is correct or not,
because you have posted to this list data which is known to be
untrustworthy

So, how about, instead of arguing fruitlessly with me, you take my
advice and actual post to this list the results of a command that is
actually trustworthy on reporting the space in use on your systems?

Because, you might want my help on this topic, I'm the last person who
touched the partition sizing rules in Tumbleweed.