On Wednesday 2019-02-06 00:51, Raphael Lydia Bertoche wrote:

I say it without looking at the list:

suddenly my machine that did mkfs e2fs the other day couldn't mount the
SD card with data I needed to repair the phone.

e2/e3/e4 is built into the kernel image and blacklisting would have no
effect. (It's also too important a fstype to be put on a blacklist.)

So please, stop complaining without verifying that what you write is
accurate.