Re: [opensuse-factory] Keeping TW installation lean (Tumbleweed snapshot 20190201 released!)
On Tuesday 2019-02-05 17:53, Liam Proven wrote:

On 2/4/19 10:24 AM, Axel Braun wrote:
First point for my wishlist: Let zypper check the available space before
downloading. Download size plus some 10-20% security maybe?

That sounds... undesirable. You can't update because you don't have
enough room? We have an update that fixes that, but I'm afraid you can't
have it because you don't have enough space...

How about, instead, Zypper checks for free space -- that does sound like
a good idea to me -- and if there isn't enough, it offers to make some
by running some kind of disk clean-up routine.

Why but rpm already does that (the freespace check).