On 2/4/19 11:03 PM, Jim E Bonfiglio wrote:
I'm not familiar with this Galaxy Hitchiking Guide you mention, but I
am familiar with the Galaxy Express 999:

Offtopic. I am astonished.

I admit to bias: I am a former president of the Douglas Adams fanclub.

But it's a vastly successful radio series, book series, computer game,
album, graphic novel, movie, and towel. It's a lot better known than the
manga you cite, which I had to Google.

It's also older.

You should read it.