[opensuse-factory] Move of resolv.conf to /run not fully implemented or buggy.

Hi,

on all of my machines netconfig is now creating /run/netconfig/resolv.conf,
and the file starts with:

### /etc/resolv.conf is a symlink to /var/run/netconfig/resolv.conf
### autogenerated by netconfig!

Needless to say, that on none of my openSUSE installations /etc/resolv.conf
is a symlink. As result, no nameservers ...

Thorsten
--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS