Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190201 released!
Am 04.02.19 um 01:11 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz:
I have tried various options and it seems zypper is unable to resolve my
dependency
problems. I need something like an option which forces the vendor of all
packages
to be changed back to openSUSE but that doesn't seem to be possible.

zypper dup --from repo-oss
--
Stefan Seyfried