Re: Python, Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190201 released!
Am 04.02.19 um 03:43 schrieb Christoph Feck:

I remember the python 3.7 update was somehow supposed to be interlocked with
glibc 2.28 (and openssl
1.1.1) update.
glibc 2.28 didn't make it - now we're talking 2.29 :(

Will the glibc 2.28 update cause all packages to be rebuilt again? If yes, I
might postpone the
update until then.

There is no automatism, no. bash and python update required a lot of packages
to rebuild - so we
just took the chance for a full rebuild, but this wasn't required for the
updates and it won't
be required for the glibc update.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.