Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190201 released!
Well, my system hat to eat 3341 packets in one update. As it seems on first sight.. with no issues at all!

The only issue is that such an update brings the btrfs on my root file system from about 60% to >95%.. so .. please be careful to have space before you start zypper dup..

Anyway - well done!

Christian