Hi Stefan- per my previous mails implementing such a change/redesign of
a storage subsystem is outside of my core competencies. Implementing
such a change to the Linux kernel is also outside of my core
competencies and also my capabilities. It's quite rude to tell me to do
something beyond my capabilities when I have previously stated that I
would be doing everyone a disservice by doing so. Further, I do not
need to be told what to think by Martin Wilck.

I couldn't tell you the reasons behind Linux kernel design decisions
because I don't design and/or implement the Linux kernel. I have yet to
see documentation of this offline meeting where a secret proposal is
being worked on. I am extremely disappointed in the (open)SUSE
community and still await the publication of the aforementioned secret
proposal.

Best, Jim