Re: [opensuse-factory] dozens of unwanted packages !
On 02/02/2019 02.07, Daniele wrote:
Il 02/02/19 01:42, Felix Miata ha scritto:
Daniele composed on 2019-02-02 01:12 (UTC+0100):

Who do I have to kill? Package/pattern I mean ;)

Any specific package or pattern for this case I don't know, but I know
I avoid a lot of this kind
of thing via zypp.conf's solver.onlyRequires = true option.
zypper.conf has a related option:
installRecommends = no.

Yes yes, I know but the problem is that nothing should recommeds stuff
like xeyes or at the least, nothing should recommends something that
recommends xeyes :)

I use xeyes to test "ssh -X name@host" ;-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,