Em sex, 1 de fev de 2019 às 10:00, Andrei Borzenkov
<arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 12:56 PM Stefan Seyfried
<stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 01.02.19 um 10:36 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:
I thought about

install foobarfs logger "this module is blacklisted in /<filename>,
please see the comments there"

instead of

blacklist foobarfs

but I think this would also prevent manually loading the module which we
of course do not want.

modprobe --ignore-install

Yes, but that is no longer "just load it manually" but "load it manually
with special options".
Which is easy, simple and logical for you and me, but maybe not for "Joe
User" :-)

Joe User has no idea (s)he needs to run modprobe with or without
options, less which module to load. So it does not change anything for
Joe User.

Joe User won't have these exotic filesystems installed in the first place ;)