Am 01.02.19 um 12:40 schrieb Michal Suchánek:
On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:55:59 +0100
Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 01.02.19 um 10:36 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:

modprobe --ignore-install

Yes, but that is no longer "just load it manually" but "load it manually
with special options".
Which is easy, simple and logical for you and me, but maybe not for "Joe
User" :-)

If the message or the blacklist file says so it is very logical.

even better:
vbox-seife:~ # cat /etc/modprobe.d/99-jfs.conf
install jfs logger -t modprobe "jfs logmessage"; echo "JFS disabled by
blacklist.conf, use --ignore-install"
vbox-seife:~ # modprobe jfs
JFS disabled by blacklist.conf, use --ignore-install
vbox-seife:~ # tail -1 /var/log/messages
20190201-12:46:01.8 modprobe: jfs logmessage

So we could log to syslog and to the terminal for interactive use.
--
Stefan Seyfried