Am 01.02.19 um 10:36 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:
I thought about

install foobarfs logger "this module is blacklisted in /<filename>, please
see the comments there"

instead of

blacklist foobarfs

but I think this would also prevent manually loading the module which we of
course do not want.

modprobe --ignore-install

Yes, but that is no longer "just load it manually" but "load it manually with
special options".
Which is easy, simple and logical for you and me, but maybe not for "Joe User"
:-)
--
Stefan Seyfried