On 1/31/19 10:05 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I'm not saying to keep the drivers. Did I? I only say that the users
that need one of those filesystems in the future will be surprised and
not know what to do.

But users will also be "suprised" when putting in a rogue USB stick which hits a security bug in an unmaintained file system driver.

It's just a matter of weighing one against the other.

Personally I have a strong preference to mitigate attack vectors.

Ciao, Michael.