On 31/01/2019 20.43, Jeff Mahoney wrote:

Now that I look at it again, the list was composed using the file
systems we build on SLE15. There are two others that should be added:
omfs
ntfs[3]

-Jeff
[3] Not that NTFS isn't widely used; Just that the only attention that
the ntfs kernel module has has seen since 2007 has been for tree-wide
cleanups and API changes. Use ntfs-3g instead.

The default is using ntfs-3g, even writing "ntfs" on fstab. I doubt
anybody now uses the kernel one, as it doesn't support enough features.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)