Hi Jim- I do have several horses in this race, and while it may be
sensible in the near-term it does not address the underlying issue of
insecure file systems regardless of their implementation.

Per my previous reply, I strongly recommend the security risk be
contained so that any file system regardless of its
risks/vulnerabilities can be utilized. Pretty much all file systems
have had or eventually will be a security risk regardless of
implementation. Addressing this risk now should prevent future issues.

Best, Jim