[opensuse-factory] Re: [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 18:46:59 -0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 13:42:14 -0500, Jim E Bonfiglio wrote:

Hi Jim- so far as I'm aware, thinking does not necessarily match
reality.
I couldn't tell you how many attend that conference, but I do wonder
what a representative sample of (open)SUSE users would report as
"necessary" file systems. Without such a sample this proposed change
appears quite reckless.

Well, like I said, I don't have a horse in this race. It seems to me
like a sensible move, with an easy solution for those who really need
these filesystems.

--
Jim Henderson