Hi Jim- so far as I'm aware, thinking does not necessarily match
reality. I couldn't tell you how many attend that conference, but I do
wonder what a representative sample of (open)SUSE users would report as
"necessary" file systems. Without such a sample this proposed change
appears quite reckless.

Best, Jim