[opensuse-factory] Re: [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 16:45:09 -0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 04:37:08 -0500, Felix Miata wrote:

And yet there are enough to manage to have an annual convention:
http://www.warpstock.org/

I don't have a horse in this race, but going to the site for the Berlin
2018 conference doesn't make me think that this affects thousands of
users. It makes me think it affects about 20. Small conference rooms, a
relatively small lunch gathering. Makes me wonder what the actual
attendance is.

The solution is simple - remove the filesystem from the blacklist. Seems
like a really easy thing to do for something that's used by 20 people.

It's not like the filesystem module is not being built or included.
--
Jim Henderson