Re: [opensuse-factory] [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
Am 30.01.19 um 20:32 schrieb Michal Kubecek:
On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 08:15:42PM +0100, Martin Wilck wrote:

I can't speak for Jeff, but I'd say yes. The intention is that users
who want to use one of these _kernel modules_ have to edit the modprobe
configuration by hand.

Did you consider users whose systems won't boot after this change?

"Unable to boot afterwards" would imply the module was used when the update
happens.
This should be relatively easy to detect and to auto-adjust dracut.conf so that
the
module will still be loaded in next initrd.
--
Stefan Seyfried