Re: [opensuse-factory] [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 10:08:02PM +0300, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
30.01.2019 22:05, Per Jessen пишет:

As long as we can continue using those filesystems during an
installation (not necessarily YaST supported), I see no issue.

You can't without extending YaST to also add required modules to
/etc/modules-load.d (and making sure they are added to initrd where
appropriate).

YaST has no support for most of those filesystems anyway. JFS and
F2FS seem be the only exceptions (at least libstorage-ng supports
them). F2FS is already unavailable in the kernel on openSUSE
Tumbleweed. JFS can only be mounted in the YaST UI but not
created.

So for YaST not much functionality is lost.

ciao Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxxx>
(AG Nürnberg)