[opensuse-factory] Re: [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
On 1/30/19 5:59 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
As an OS/2 user, HPFS support was something that attracted me to SuSE
many moons ago. > [..]
Please don't add the annoyance that blacklisting HPFS would become.

Is commenting out HPFS from the black-list file really such a big annoyance for you? Especially since running OS/2 as multi-boot is a really rare use-case today.

Personally I'd prefer to protect the majority of users by blacklisting unmaintained kernel drivers.

Ciao, Michael. (former OS/2 user)