Re: [opensuse-factory] [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
On 1/30/19 5:41 PM, Martin Wilck wrote:
In any case, note that even if we do this, you can re-enable the
filesystems you need by simply commenting out lines in the blacklist
file.

I don't consider it controversial at all. As long as all it takes is
uncommenting those lines, I don't see any problems :).

We're still using affs and hfs on Debian's m68k, powerpc and ppc64 ports
and try to keep them in shape in the kernel.

Adrian