Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 2019011[05]: Suspend issue w. two monitors
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 11:42:17 +0100
H.Merijn Brand wrote:

This was working without issues before. Anyone seen similar?

Yes, me. I watched something on a big screen attached through HDMI
and went to bed. When I resumed, I could move and see the pointer
but I could not log in.

Thanks for the confirmation!

The workaround is to detach the second monitor before the machine
goes asleep.

Which is of course only a crude 'solution' as my monitor is connected to the
docking station (and is one of the reasons to have a docking station....)

That said, I have so far not seen it again.