[opensuse-factory] TW 2019011[05]: Suspend issue w. two monitors
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 10:21:15 +0100

Since this (kernel) or the last update (20190110, Mesa) I'm having major
issues with suspending my laptop in two-monitor setup.

I suspended my desktop with lots of applications running Friday in the office,
where it's connected to two monitors. When I resumed at home with only the
laptop monitor I only saw a short blink and then was put at the login screen.
So I restarted everything, suspended this morning and went to the office.
Switched on there in the dock where the second monitor is connected, and the
machine was DEAD. Just a gray screen (illumination on), but nothing. No
mouse/keyboard reaction at all, I had to reboot :(((

This was working without issues before. Anyone seen similar?

I'll likely write a bugreport later, but no time now, I have to give a seminar
in two hours.....