Re: [opensuse-factory] - Problems with YAST GUI - New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190115 released!
On 2019-01-17 06:03, Marco Calistri wrote:

MozillaThunderbird (60.3.3 -> 60.4.0)

After the two latest updates I noticed that YAST GUI is very UGLY now.
It lost all the graphic context/icons it had before on its main interface.

I tried to switch WANTED_SHELL/WANTED_GUI from auto to qt and gtk
without any changes.

Be so kind to guide me if there is a specific way to recover the old
YAST graphic looks.

Thanks and regards,

P.S. I'm on XFCE DE.

Did you run it from DE's menu or root session?
I found in my case, when it started form DE with kdesu, Yast icons are mixed - some new flat style, some old oxygen-like. But when Yast started from root session in konsole - all icons are fancy-new-flat.
I think that is some style inheritance in session, but too lazy to deeply investigate