Re: [opensuse-factory] - Problems with YAST GUI - New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190115 released!
On Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2019 21:03:08 CET Marco Calistri wrote:
Il 16/01/19 16:00, Dominique Leuenberger ha scritto:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&versi
on=Tumbleweed&build=20190115

Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please
see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports

Packages changed:

MozillaThunderbird (60.3.3 -> 60.4.0)

After the two latest updates I noticed that YAST GUI is very UGLY now.
It lost all the graphic context/icons it had before on its main interface.

I tried to switch WANTED_SHELL/WANTED_GUI from auto to qt and gtk
without any changes.

The GTK backend is gone for years.

Be so kind to guide me if there is a specific way to recover the old
YAST graphic looks.

Install breeze5-icons.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Thanks for your feedback, however the package breeze5-icons is already
present:
marco@linux-turion64:~> zypper se breeze
Caricamento dati del repository in corso...
Lettura dei pacchetti installati in corso...

S | Nome | Sommario |
Tipo
---+-------------------------------------+---------------------------+----------
| breeze | Plasma Desktop artwork,-> |
pacchetto
i+ | breeze4-style | Plasma Desktop artwork,-> |
pacchetto
i+ | breeze5-cursors | Plasma Desktop artwork,-> |
pacchetto
i+ | breeze5-decoration | Plasma Desktop artwork,-> |
pacchetto
i+ | breeze5-icons | Breeze icon theme |
pacchetto
| breeze5-style | Plasma Desktop artwork,-> |
pacchetto
| breeze5-style-lang | Traduzioni per il pacch-> |
pacchetto
i+ | breeze5-wallpapers | Plasma Desktop artwork,-> |
pacchetto
| grub2-theme-breeze | Plasma branding for GRU-> |
pacchetto
i+ | gtk2-metatheme-breeze | GTK+ theme matching KDE-> |
pacchetto
i+ | gtk3-metatheme-breeze | GTK+ theme matching KDE-> |
pacchetto
i | libbreezecommon4-5 | Library containing supp-> |
pacchetto
i | libbreezecommon5-5 | Library containing supp-> |
pacchetto
i+ | metatheme-breeze-common | GTK+ theme matching KDE-> |
pacchetto
| monitoring-plugins-breeze | Controllo dell'apparecc-> |
pacchetto
| plymouth-theme-breeze | Plymouth "Breeze" theme |
pacchetto
| plymouth-theme-breeze-plugin-breeze | Plymouth "breeze" plugin |
pacchetto

Probably I need to install main breeze package?

Regards,
< Previous Next >