[opensuse-factory] Adding fish3 to Leap 15.0
Hi all,

Recently version 3 of the fish shell was released, it contains enough
breakages to be annoying. As such I don't want to maintain versions of
my scripts for both fish 2.7 and 3, I imagine others won't ether. Given
that fish 3 will likely land in tumbleweed at some point soon I'd like
to add a "fish3" package to Leap 15.0 other then the name and a
conflicts line it will be the same as the version in tumbleweed / factory.

My main issue is I don't remember how to submit a new package to the
leap 15 updates repo is it just a straight SR? i'm guessing the fish3
package will end up in the shells repo tomorrow.

Cheers

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30