Re: [opensuse-factory] snapshoot 20181224 plain hardware installation fails network
Hi,

Am 30.12.18 um 14:06 schrieb H Zeng:
installation and I got DHCP available after entering the desktop (KDE Plasma).

thats the point, i do not have dhcp inside the network, and if i make
a setup with fixed ipv4 addresses, the snapshot will ignore the fixed addresses
and
will use dhcp. (and this will fail inside my network)
this i have reproduced (2 times installed from this snapshoot).

Sorry, I do not know what "mc" is.
is "midnight commander"
the point here is, if i go inside setup into the list for additional
software, then installation will show a huge bunch of additional
to installed software, and in my case, yast modules are then installed
correct.
if i do not go into the installation of addidtional software, there
where at least some yast moduls not automatically installed (but they should
be)
(this was the difference between my two installations)

.. happy new year !!!

simoN

--
www.becherer.de/AGB