Re: [opensuse-factory] Major UI problem after latest TW update
Am Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2018, 16:23:32 schrieb Chuck Davis:
You're not the only one. I run Nvidia and it destroyed my desktop
too. So uninstalling the intel driver won't help me. I believe it is
the Mesa drivers because this has happened before....something about
the driver doesn't get compiled for the kernel version.

Are you using nvidia or nouveau?
In the latter case you could try to uninstall xf86-video-nouveau.
Probably won't help if it is indeed a problem in Mesa though.

OTOH, if you are using Mesa (i.e. not nvidia), there's nothing that needs to
be compiled for the kernel version...
And if you are using nvidia, it can't be related to Mesa (unless the Mesa
update destroyed your nvidia installation, but that should not happen anymore
with libglvnd).

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang