Re: [opensuse-factory] Major UI problem after latest TW update
  • From: Chuck Davis <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:23:32 -0800
You're not the only one. I run Nvidia and it destroyed my desktop
too. So uninstalling the intel driver won't help me. I believe it is
the Mesa drivers because this has happened before....something about
the driver doesn't get compiled for the kernel version. I'm hoping
we'll get a fix in a few hours. Fortunately, I have another computer
available so it's not emergency yet but quite inconvenient. If it
persists too long I'll have to try the compositing trick.....

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 2:07 AM Albert Koelmans