Re: [opensuse-factory] Major UI problem after latest TW update
Albert Koelmans composed on 2018-12-19 10:07 (UTC):

During booting, there is massive video tearing when the lightbulb appears.
Mouse movement causes black areas to appear under the mouse. In konsole,
pressing a key causes the whole line to go black, same with program output.
The system is unusable this way.

My backup system is fine, so it is likely not a hardware problem (but primary
system runs on SSD, backup on HD).

There are no problems when booting into a level 3 system without desktop.

I hope I'm not the only one with this problem.

No such problem here? What's your 'inxi -SGxx' output from Konsole or Xterm?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/