Re: [opensuse-factory] Major UI problem after latest TW update
On 19/12/2018 11.07, Albert Koelmans wrote:
During booting, there is massive video tearing when the lightbulb
appears. Mouse movement causes black areas to appear under the mouse. In
konsole, pressing a key causes the whole line to go black, same with
program output. The system is unusable this way.

My backup system is fine, so it is likely not a hardware problem (but
primary system runs on SSD, backup on HD).

There are no problems when booting into a level 3 system without desktop.

I hope I'm not the only one with this problem.

I believe you will need to add information about the video hardware you
are using, and what drivers :-)

I assume you are using tumbleweed?

--
Cheers / Saludos,