[opensuse-factory] Major UI problem after latest TW update
During booting, there is massive video tearing when the lightbulb appears. Mouse movement causes black areas to appear under the mouse. In konsole, pressing a key causes the whole line to go black, same with program output. The system is unusable this way.

My backup system is fine, so it is likely not a hardware problem (but primary system runs on SSD, backup on HD).

There are no problems when booting into a level 3 system without desktop.

I hope I'm not the only one with this problem.

Thanks
Albert