[opensuse-factory] I would like a package "compsize" to be include in the repo
  • From: andythe_great <andythe_great@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 20:01:01 +0000
From README.md
compsize takes a list of files (given as arguments) on a btrfs filesystem and
measures used compression types and effective compression ratio.

I think this is useful when transferring files, because one can estimate how
large the file will be after decompressing to check if the drive will have
enough space for example.

Kind Regards,
Andy