Re: [opensuse-factory] A look on RPM compression in openSUSE
  • From: cagsm <cumandgets0mem00f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 19:38:08 +0200
One thing comes up my mind from past incidents while suse upgrades.
Dont forget about to-be-upgraded systems when changing essential stuff
such as compression compatibility and so on. I think we used to have
an opensuse version some years ago, that had a show stopper that
caused incompatibility in the rpm packages while zypper dup-ing or
something similar, which made it necessary to use an updated rpm and
or some related libs first before being able to perform a zypper dup.
Thanks.