Re: [opensuse-factory] Missing package in Leap 15.0: firewall-cmd
On 10/11/18 9:07 PM, Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:
I had exactly the same thoughts about the Gtk packages, ditto headless
server,
found the YaST ncurses version did not work ( as appeared to be announced )
and decided to accept the deps and installed firewall-config. And have not
regretted that step one single moment. I run it over an ssh connection.

Interesting. So, just that I don't misunderstand you: You are running the X
version of YaST the network using "ssh -X -C" because the ncurses version
doesn't have a functional firewall module?

Thanks,
Adrian