Re: [opensuse-factory] Missing package in Leap 15.0: firewall-cmd
On 10/11/18 6:24 PM, Peter Suetterlin wrote:
At least on TW, firewall-cmd is part of the firewalld package.
Have you tried 'cnf firewall-cmd'? What does it tell?

Indeed:

Program 'firewall-cmd' is present in package 'firewalld', which is
installed on your system.

Absolute path to 'firewall-cmd' is '/usr/bin/firewall-cmd'. Please
check your $PATH variable to see whether it contains the mentioned path.

I assume that I misunderstood the error message then. I thought "firewall-cmd"
would
allow me to configure the firewall in YaST without having to install a large
number
of GtK and related packages.

Adrian