Re: [opensuse-factory] KMail: mailing lists not working
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 09:42:46 +0200
Am Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018, 14:45:06 CEST schrieb Wolfgang Bauer:
In any case, you should mention this fact (that it does not happen with a
small number of recipients) in your bug report.
It apparently was not obvious before how to reproduce.

In between I dont think that it is the number of recipient:

If I send a mail to testgruppe, it is sent.
If I rename it to test_gruppe, it fails.

Can anyone crosscheck please?

Thx
Axel