Re: [opensuse-factory] missing utility: fbset
Richard Brown composed on 2018-10-02 11:50 (UTC+0200):

And my responses were therefore on topic, limited to information of
relevance to this list, the actual contents of the openSUSE
distributions.

And the question in my OP was not???

It's a factory that puts parts together to produce a product. My question was
about a part I consider missing from the openSUSE product. Nuance between
"factory" and "project" is too subtle too keep straight what belongs where
without returning to the Development section puzzle at
https://lists.opensuse.org/ for yet another review of too few words before
forming every question.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/