Re: [opensuse-factory] missing utility: fbset
Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar composed on 2018-10-02 11:25 (UTC+0200):

A generally good indication for a question in an email is a question
mark (?). Since your original mail contained none

I guess I must have hidden "Can it be brought back?" too well by putting it near
the center of my message. :-) When I scroll the line containing "?" on

https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2018-10/msg00003.html

to the middle of the browser viewport, the scrollbar grabber is dead center.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/