[opensuse-factory] YaST Squad Sprint 63
Hi all,

Another YaST sprint is over and it is our pleasure to offer a report
which includes a wide ranging of topics:

* The partitioner continues getting more love and attention: now you
can partition your RAID devices and we have started to work on
supporting Bcache.
* A new YaST2 firewall UI is around the corner.
* The self-update feature has been extended to cover more cases.
* YaST supports now your brand new 4K display during installation.

And, of course, some bugfixes (like proper handling of problems when
trying to deactivate a DASD channel) and infrastructure improvements
(check out our take on Travis caching).

As usual, you can find the rest of the report at openSUSE Lizards:

https://lizards.opensuse.org/2018/10/01/yast-sprint-63/

Regards,
Imo

--