Re: [opensuse-factory] Please open bug 972463 (was: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180919 released!)
Am 21.09.18 um 09:24 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
On 20.09.18 19:23, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Am 20.09.18 um 16:00 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
==== netcfg ====

- Don't create /etc/HOSTNAME symlink anymore, the expected content
is slightly different from /etc/hostname [bsc#972463]

This one would be interesting to see.

BTW: as a result from my over 20 requests to open bugs, not a single one
was actually opened AFAICT (but I received short summaries of what the
bug was about).
I'm not blaming the bugshare-team, but questioning the general
usefulness of the process.

I opened it now - don't know who is in the bugshare-team

Doesnt't seem to have worked, I still get 'You are not authorized to access bug
#972463.'

--
Stefan Seyfried