Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal: Let's move to a more modern platform

On 01/08/18 05:44, Michael Ströder wrote:
On 07/31/2018 09:40 PM, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
Am 31.07.2018 um 20:08 schrieb Ronan Chagas:
At the board f2f we talked about Matrix, which can be accessed in
multiple ways.
This kind of solution should be very nice! Is there any planning
about using something like that?

There are a few Matrix channels around but very low traffic:
https://matrix.to/#/+opensuse:matrix.org

It's super-slow to even get to the first page!

I won't waste my time following others' messages there.

Ciao, Michael.

This is one of the main problems with the main shared hosted matrix
server, if we were to consider using matrix through more of the project
we would likely want to host our own server which should be much faster,
for one our server likely wouldn't be mirroring all of freenode like the
one we are currently connecting to does.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30

List Navigation