Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal: Let's move to a more modern platform
On 07/31/2018 09:40 PM, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
Am 31.07.2018 um 20:08 schrieb Ronan Chagas:
At the board f2f we talked about Matrix, which can be accessed in
multiple ways.
This kind of solution should be very nice! Is there any planning about using
something like that?

There are a few Matrix channels around but very low traffic:
https://matrix.to/#/+opensuse:matrix.org

It's super-slow to even get to the first page!

I won't waste my time following others' messages there.

Ciao, Michael.