Re: [opensuse-factory] new package for factory: neofetch
On 07/25/2018 03:07 PM, Alexander Graul wrote:
Hi all,

a new package is on its way to Factory: neofetch [0].

neofetch[1] is a system information tool, similar to screenfetch.
It is capable of displaying various system and hardware information about
CPU, GPU, Kernel, uptime, number of installed packages, which window
manager is
used (and with which theme) and a lot more.
Users can configure themselves what information to display.

I've missed this application myself and decided to start contributing to
factory. As
this is my first package, I appreciate any feedback and would like to
know how to
improve it :)

Best,
    Alex

-
[0] - https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/625336
[1] - https://github.com/dylanaraps/neofetch

I just installed the 42.3 rpm build into TumnleWeed (latest) and it ran abd looks great.
Thank you Alex

--
Ken Schneider